Terms & Conditions
- MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Limited is giving its fans an opportunity to vote for their favourite nominee in each of the categories of the “MTV Africa Music Awards 2016” (the “MAMA”)
- MAMA voting is open from 11:00 on Wednesday September 21 2016 and will close on Wednesday October 19 at 23: . Votes made or received outside of these times will not be counted
- The MAMA will be transmitted on the MTV and MTV Base channels in Africa on October 22 2016.
- The winning nominee of each of the MAMA categories will be chosen by way of a combination of votes from viewers and MTV Networks Africa.
In order to participate in the voting viewers must go onto http://mama.mtv.com and vote for their preferred winner in each category. Social Voting is also available on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Only 5 votes per IP address and/or login will be considered per day. MTV Networks Africa reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suggest that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers that there has been an attempt to manipulating the voting
- MTV Networks Africa reserves the right to change the voting rules at any time and may suspend, withdraw or re-set voting at any time in its sole discretion. Where the voting rules are changed, MTV Networks Africa will update these terms and conditions on http://mama.mtv.com
- MTV Networks Africa, its holdings and subsidiary companies, directors, officers and employees, do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telecommunications network, systems, server, provider, software, hardware, or other technical failure which may result in any vote being lost or not properly received or registered.
- By voting, voters agree that they will be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the General Competition Rules which can be found on the MTV Base website.